If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This protein packed smoothie is loaded with probiotics, plant-based protein power, matcha and tons of other GoodStuff. Great for breakfast, post-workout replenishment or just whenever your tummy needs a little TLC, the Green GoodyBowl with Tropical Coconut GoodBelly ProteinShake is a must. Slice, blend, assemble, eat! It’s that easy. —GoodBelly
- 1/4 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 banana
- 3/4 cup frozen peach slices and mango chunks
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 3/4 cup Tropical Coconut GoodBelly Protein Shake
- Toppings of choice: fresh fruit, toasted buckwheat or granola, coconut chips, chia seeds, etc.
- Place rolled oats in the bottom of the bowl you plan to use. Set aside.
- In a powerful blender, blend banana, peaches/mango chunks, spinach, avocado and matcha powder until smooth but still very thick, adding Tropical Coconut GoodBelly ProteinShake a little at a time to achieve this consistency.
- Pour half the mixture into your bowl with the oats
- Stir gently a few times to incorporate oats, then pour in the rest of the smoothie.
- Top as desired and enjoy!