If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, healthy & delicious Scrambled egg & Tofu ala Italiana! Ready in minutes! —Chef On The Block
- 1 cup diced tofu
- 2 eggs
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- 1 handful Mint leaves
- Drain tofu & cover with a towel for 10 mins.
- In a hot skillet, add your onions, chili, bay leaf & mixed herbs. Sauté for 2 mins.
- Add tofu sauté for a minute then add egg. Mix well.
- Add bell peppers & season to taste. (if you’re feeling wild, add ½ tbsp of tomato paste now).
- Garnish with mint leaves & serve with a side of pita bread.