If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A vegan hot chocolate that is creamy and smooth. The vegan holy grail! —My Goodness Kitchen
tablespoons coconut or an unrefined sugar
cup coconut milk
tablespoons raw cacao powder
cup almond milk
teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch sea salt
- Add the sugar and coconut milk to a small saucepan on low heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves, the mix will be thick.
- Add cacao and stir to a smooth paste (remove from heat if you feel your mix might burn).
- Return to heat and add 1/2 of the almond milk and stir to combine.
- Add the other half. Stir in vanilla and a pinch of sea salt.
- Bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
- Allow to sit for about 3 three minutes before serving.