If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious caribbean style pie —Summer Daisy
- 2 cups sweet potato (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Peel and dice the potato.
- Put in your blender with the coconut milk and pulse until you get a nice mixture.
- Then pour into a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Then add the vanilla to the potato and milk liquid mixture.
- Combine the liquid mixture with the dry mixture properly.
- Melt the butter and add it to the mixture.
- Prepare a baking pan and pour in the mixture.
- Then bake for 45 minutes.
- Let the pudding cool for at least 2 hours before indulging.