If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Your most savory post-Downton delight. —Jessica Volz
dried apricots, preferably palatable in color
tablespoons Roquefort cheese; divided into 16 compact 'balls'
tablespoons toasted coconut (crumbled)
ounces quince cheese, cut into 1" x 1" x 1/4" segments
mini rye crispbreads (such as those made by Peter's Yard); this ingredient is optional but adds to the decadence.
- Gingerly peel open the dried apricots and separate the halves.
- Dip each Roquefort 'ball' in the crumbled coconut mixture and press into the inner portion of a dried apricot half. Repeat.
- Stack each Roquefort and coconut stuffed apricot on a quince cheese square, apricot side up. Repeat.
- OPTIONAL: With scrupulous delicacy, place each stack on a mini rye crispbread. Repeat.
- Serve with Viognier, Champagne or Oolong.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit