If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 teaspoon RawSpiceBar's Sichuan Peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 tablespoon hot chili sauce or flakes (optional)
- 4 pieces cloves garlic
- 1 piece inch ginger, minced
- 3 pieces scallions, sliced
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- Kosher salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- In a medium skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil and half of RawSpiceBar's Sichuan Peppercorns over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until aromatic, about 2 minutes. Add garlic, chili sauce, ginger and scallions and cook, stirring, until aromatic, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Adjust rack to as close as possible to broiler and preheat broiler to high. In a large bowl, toss green beans with 1 tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer Sichuan peppercorn mixture to bowl with beans. Add sugar and remaining Sichuan peppercorns (crushed). Toss to coat and add salt and pepper to taste, if needed. Serve immediately.