If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3-4 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic gloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon RawSpiceBar's Berbere
- 11/2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 220C. Prick your sweet potatoes several times with a fork, place on a baking tray and bake for an hour or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add coconut oil into a frying pan on medium high heat. Add red onion and cook until soft. Add garlic and ginger, cook for a further 2 minutes. Add RawSpiceBar's Berbere spices and cook for another minute. Stir in tomatoes, chickpeas and salt to taste. Bring to a boil, turn heat to low and cover. Simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add baby spinach and let simmer, another 3-4 minutes.
- Once the sweet potatoes are cooked, slice through the center and fill with the berbere chickpea & spinach mixture. Enjoy!
More Great Recipes: