If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ginger Saffron Tea —RawSpiceBar
- RawSpiceBar’s Saffron (10 to 12 strands)
- 4 cups water
- 2 to 3 inches fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey (optional)
- Dash ground cinnamon or cinnamon stick (optional)
- Peel ginger and chop it coarsely
- Pour the 4 cups of water into a pot, add the ginger and cinnamon (optional) and bring to a boil.
- Uncover, turn heat slightly up and simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Add honey if you like it sweet.
- Strain tea into 4 cups. Serve and enjoy!