If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hearty and satisfying Tuna Stuffed Baked Potatoes is easy to prepare.
For more recipes visit: http://avocadoglobal.com/Recipes.html —AVOCADO GLOBAL PTE LTD
- 4 pieces unpeeled Potatoes
- ¼ cups Milk
- 100 grams tuna
- 50 grams Emerald grated cheese
- 50 grams fried onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt and pepper
- Place 4 unpeeled potatoes in a pot with water, add salt and cook until it becomes tender.
- Take the potatoes from the pot and place on a tray to cool. Split potatoes in half, remove the pulp and place in the bowl.
- Pre heat the oven to 150 degrees, stuff potatoes with the mixture and place it on a baking sheet. Add the remaining cheese on the top and bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley and fried onion with ACADO™ Avocado oil!