If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Vegetable Egg Pancake Recipe by Kitchen Craft is the perfect recipe for any Easter celebration or brunch! —Kitchen Craft
- 2 cups thinly sliced brussels sprouts (about 8 oz)
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 4 Omega 3-enriched eggs
- 2 Omega 3-enriched egg whites
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 6 teaspoons ground flaxseed
- 1. Coat large skillet with cooking spray. Add brussels sprouts, scallions, carrots, and a pinch of salt. Toss to mix. Cover and cook over medium heat, tossing occasionally until vegetables are wilted and lightly browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat slightly if the vegetables are browning too quickly.
- 2. Beat eggs, egg whites, ginger and 2 tbsp water with a fork in a mixing bowl.
- 3. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Turn off heat and coat surface with cooking spray. Turn heat back on to medium-low heat. Ladle one quarter of the egg mixture (about 5 tbsp) into page. Cook until edges start to set, 20 to 30 seconds. Using a silicone spatula, carefully lift edges, tipping pan to allow runny mixture to get underneath. When eggs are almost set and just shimmering on top, about 1 minute, sprinkle on 1 1/2 tsps. flaxseed and 1/2 cup of the vegetable mixture. Cook until the eggs are completely set, about 30 seconds. Slide pancake onto a plate and fold in half, or roll pancake like a jelly roll by hand and then slide it onto a plate.
- 4. Repeat for remaining 3 pancakes.