If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Use Bare Snacks Cinnamon Banana Chips for a simple and crunchy salad! —Bare Snacks
For the salad:
- 1 mango, sliced into thin strips
- 1 spring onion, sliced finely
- A handful of peanuts (optional)
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced finely
- 1/2 cup of Bare Snacks Banana Chips, broken up
For the dressing:
- 1/2 of a lime, juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon Thai fish sauce (or tamari or soy sauce)
- Toss all the ingredients for the salad together, except the banana chips and if using, the peanuts.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and pour on top of the salad. Top the salad with the broken up banana chips and if using, the peanuts and serve immediately.