Author Notes: Start your morning off right with this simple recipe for banana pancakes! —Bare Snacks
large ripe banana
cup bare banana chips (chopped into smaller pieces)
teaspoon baking powder
- Mash the bananas in a bowl until smooth and all the chunks have been removed.
- Mix in vanilla, cinnamon and baking powder to mashed bananas.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Then add the eggs to the banana mixture. Mix well.
- Drop about 2 tbsp of the batter onto a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook for 1-2 minutes then flip to the other side and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with berries, bare banana chips and agave (or syrup).