Start your morning off right with this simple recipe for banana pancakes!
Start your morning off right with this simple recipe for banana pancakes!—Bare Snacks
large ripe banana
cup bare banana chips (chopped into smaller pieces)
teaspoon baking powder
In This Recipe
- Mash the bananas in a bowl until smooth and all the chunks have been removed.
- Mix in vanilla, cinnamon and baking powder to mashed bananas.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Then add the eggs to the banana mixture. Mix well.
- Drop about 2 tbsp of the batter onto a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook for 1-2 minutes then flip to the other side and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with berries, bare banana chips and agave (or syrup).