If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A baked portobello stuffed mushroom, filled with rosemary goat cheese, gluten free bread crumbs, and freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano. —Feeding Gluten Free
ounces goat cheese, 1 log
tablespoon rosemary, chopped
portobello mushrooms, stemmed
cup gluten free bread crumbs
cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, freshly grated
california olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine goat cheese and rosemary.
- Thoroughly mix well, then add a pinch of kosher salt and pepper.
- Mix well again, then set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine bread crumbs and parmesan.
- Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Wipe off portobello mushrooms thoroughly, including gills.
- Be gentle, and do not rinse with water.
- Brush and coat mushrooms with olive oil, including gills.
- Lay mushrooms on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle mushrooms all over with kosher salt.
- Stuff mushrooms with goat cheese mixture and spread.
- Fill in gaps as needed with mixture.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with bread crumb mixture until tops are coated.
- Drizzle olive oil over tops of mushrooms, in a back and forth motion.
- Bake in oven for approximately 15 minutes, or until tops are crusted.
- Goat cheese mixture should be almost bubbly.
- When finished, take out sheet pan and plate mushrooms.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and serve with knife and fork.
- NOTE: Oven temps and times vary, so keep an eye on these.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Parmesan