If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy and delicious Passover recipe brought to you by Medifast.
1 Healthy Fueling or 1 Fat | ¼ Protein
Prep time: 15 minutes Yield: 12 servings
Per Serving: 110 calories | 8g fat | 2g carbohydrates | 7g protein
cup dried red onion
cup nonfat Greek yogurt
tablespoon lime juice
teaspoon garlic powder
Salt to taste
Paprika for garnish
- Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out yolks and mash them together with avocado.
- Add onions, yogurt, lime juice, garlic powder, cumin, and salt.
- Put mixture back into egg whites
- Garnish with paprika.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Jewish-Inspired Recipe