If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy and delicious Passover recipe brought to you by Medifast.
1 Healthy Fueling or 1 Fat | ¼ Protein
Prep time: 15 minutes Yield: 12 servings
Per Serving: 110 calories | 8g fat | 2g carbohydrates | 7g protein
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup dried red onion
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Salt to taste
- Paprika for garnish
- Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out yolks and mash them together with avocado.
- Add onions, yogurt, lime juice, garlic powder, cumin, and salt.
- Put mixture back into egg whites
- Garnish with paprika.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Jewish-Inspired Recipe