If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mini Kaffir Lime Tarts —RawSpiceBar
- 11/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- RawSpiceBar's Kaffir Lime
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 egg yolks
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- Optional: lime slices and whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-count muffin pan with liners. Set pans aside.
- To make the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar in a medium bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of mixture into each liner, making sure the crust is tight and compact. Pre-bake crusts for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- . To make the filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese on high speed with a mixer until smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in the egg yolks, followed by the sweetened condensed milk and lime juice, until combined.
- Pour filling evenly into each crust. Bake for 15-16 minutes.
- Allow pies to cool at room temperature in the pan set on a wire rack. Once cool, place the pan in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to 1 day.
- Once chilled, serve the key lime pies cold with whipped cream and a lime slice if desired. Serve and enjoy!