If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a star at our dinner table. I pour it over grilled chicken, drizzle over seared scallops or shrimp and use it to dress up green vegetables. —Despina Yeargin
Makes 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1 pinch sea salt & black pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Using a repurposed jar, combine all ingredients except oil. Shake, shake, shake (with the lid on, of course).
- Once everything has emulsified, pour in all of the oil, replace the lid and shake, shake, shake. Set aside and shake again prior to using.
More Great Recipes: Condiments