If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This BBQ Chicken recipe is perfect for Memorial Day! —Kitchen Craft Cookware
boneless, skinless chicken thighs
cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce
pinch seasoning salt
Additional BBQ sauce, ranch salad dressing
- Put your chicken in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt. (Don’t be stingy!)
- Cover with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4 until your chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Place your cooked chicken in a large bowl and shred with two forks.
- Serve shredded chicken on a bun with a drizzle of BBQ sauce and ranch dressing.