If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The best way to celebrate the holiday! —Kitchen Craft Cookware
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup fresh bluberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Whisk together flour and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Gradually add the milk, water, and vanilla – stirring to combine. Add salt and butter or margarine, beat until smooth.
- Spray gourmet skillet with non-stick spray (you will only need to spray the first time) and heat at medium setting. Using approximately 1/2 cup for each crepe, pour batter into the skillet. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, and turn to cook the other side. Stack the finished crepes on a plate.
- Using a whisk, blend the yogurt and cranberry juice together until smooth.
- Place a row of fruit down the middle of the crepe and top with a spoonful of yogurt mixture. Roll up as you would a burrito but don’t close ends. Top crepes with fruit and yogurt. You can also pour some maple syrup over crepes for added sweetness.