If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound watermelon flesh, cut into bite-size chunks
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1. Combine watermelon and goat cheese. Toss gently with orange zest and RawSpiceBar’s Charnushka Sesame.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk orange and lemon juices together with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle this dressing over the watermelon and goat cheese. Serve immediately and enjoy.