If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pounds pork spare ribs, 3 pounds each
- Kansas BBQ Sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1. Combine brown sugar, salt and RawSpiceBar’s Kansas BBQ Rub.
- 2. Massage spice rub and sugar mixture into ribs and let them sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- 3. To cook them on the grill, turn grill to 225F and place ribs meat-side down on indirect heat. Turn the ribs every half hour, basting with BBQ sauce every 20 minutes. Cook until the ribs are tender, about 3 to 4 hours.
- 4. If cooking them indoors, turn the oven to 350F. Place the ribs in a roasting pan with a rack. Slather the ribs with BBQ sauce and tent a piece of aluminum foil over them. Place ribs in the preheated oven, basting them with sauce every 30 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 30 minutes. It will take 2.5 to 3 hours for them to become fully cooked and tender.