If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions or chopped red onions
- 1. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut them into halves or quarters.
- 2. Bring a pot of water to boil, add the potatoes and cook them until fork-tender, about 20-30 minutes. Drain the water and let the potatoes cool.
- 3. Once they are cool, cut them into bite-sized cubes and place them in a large bowl.
- 4. In a separate bowl, whisk together RawSpiceBar’s Hickory Smoked Sea Salt, vinegar, vegetable broth, mustard and salt and pepper.
- 5. Pour this mixture over the potatoes and mix well with a spatula. Stir in the sliced green onions. Taste and add more vinegar, salt, pepper, or smoked salt if needed. Serve warm or at room temperature and enjoy!