If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 handful head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
- Handful peanuts, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6-8 spring roll rice wrappers
- 1. Layer veggies and peanuts in any order on cooked rice wrappers. Carefully roll veggies up and secure using a toothpick.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine coconut milk, sea salt and soy sauce.
- 3. In a small saucepan, heat vegetable oil on high. Add RawSpiceBar’s Kroeung Spices, and stir until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add salt and sambal oelek to taste.
- 4. Pour in coconut milk mixture and stir on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- 5. Sauce will thicken. Top with a handful of peanuts and set aside for dipping.