If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hickory Smoked Bloody Mary Margarita —RawSpiceBar
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh horseradish
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon RawSpiceBar’s Memphis BBQ Rub
- 1 Juice of lemon, plus wedges
- Pinch of celery seeds
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 4-inch-long spears
- 1 large green olive
- 1. Rub the top rim of the glass with the lemon wedge, then upturn and roll the rim in RawSpiceBar’s Hickory Smoked Salt.
- 2. Combine all of the ingredients except the cucumber spear and olive in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- 3. Shake to combine, and then strain over fresh ice into the salted highball glass. Garnish with the cucumber and olive.
More Great Recipes: