If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kaffir Lime Scallops with Brown Butter —RawSpiceBar
- RawSpiceBar’s Kaffir Lime Powder
- 1/2 pound scallops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chives, minced
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1. Pat scallops dry and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- 2. Warm butter and oil in a frying pan until butter starts to brown (careful not to let it burn). Add RawSpiceBar’s Kaffir Lime Powder and stir to combine.
- 3. Gently place the scallops in the pan and allow to brown fully on one side before turning (about 2 minutes). Once browned, flip gently and add chives. Cook for 1-2 more minutes and remove from pan.
- 4. Serve and enjoy! Take a photo, share your feedback, and share your delicious cooking and be sure to tag @rawspicebar & #rawspicebar!