If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ras El Hanout Roasted Chickpeas —RawSpiceBar
- RawSpiceBar’s Ras el Hanout Spices
- 2 tablespoons Ras el Hanout Spice Paste
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 cups of cooked chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1. If using Dried Chickpeas: soak the chickpeas in 6 cups of water for atlas 5 hours (overnight preferred). Drain, rinse well and place in a pan with enough water to cover them by about 3cm. Bring the water to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook, covered, for around 30 to 45 minutes until the chickpeas are soft but not mushy.
- 2. Drain and allow to cool slightly
- 3. Preheat your oven to 210°C/ °F
- 4. PLlce chickpeas (either cooked or from a can) init a bow
- 5. Mix together the Ras el Hanout spice paste and olive oil until well combined and Stir through the chickpeas. Make sure the chickpeas are well coated in the spices.
- 6. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and spread the chickpeas out in a single layer. Place in the over for fifteen minutes before giving the pan a shake (or the chickpeas a stir) and place back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- 7. Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the cilantro. Pour into a bowl and serve