If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tofu Buger and Miso Mayonnaise sauce. Much healthier than regular burger since tofu is included. I made an unique sause which may not be available at any store! Very unique, not typical American Burger. Try healthy burger with your favorite buns! —Hidemi
pound Ground Beef
ounces Minced Onion
pound Sliced Tomato
handful Leaf of Lettuce
ounce Sliced Red Onion
- 1.Wrap tofu with paper towel to drain for a couple of hours. Then break with folk or hands.
- 2.Saute minced onion and let it cool.
- 3.In a bowl, combine ground beef, tofu, sauted onion, salt and pepper. Mix all together and make burgers.
- 4.Heat oil, cook burger in a fried pan for 5-6 minutes or until browned.
- 5.Make sauce. Mix miso and mayonnaise.
- 6.Spread mayonnaise on both sides of ciabatta. Place leaf of lettuce, slice of tomato, cooked burger, tomato and cooked burger. Top with sliced red onion and miso&mayonnaise sauce. Add the top half of ciabbata and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers