If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 tablespoons Avocado Oil (ACADO™)
- 2 chopped Garlic Cloves
- 2 tablespoons White wine
- Tomato sauce
- Ground beef
- Chicken broth
- 1 - In a skillet add 1Tbsp ACADO™ Oil then add garlic and then add 2 chopped onions and bell peppers
- 2 - After a little while add white wine, tomato sauce and oregano.
- 3 - In another frying pan add ACADO™ oil and fry ground beef meatballs. Add the sauce in pan and simmer a while to grab the flavor of the sauce.
- 4 - Finally chicken broth is added and delicious meatballs are ready to eat!!