If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: PIZZA AVOCADO —AVOCADO GLOBAL PTE LTD
- 1 pizza crusts or large pita bread
- 3 tomato
- 1 garlic clove, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup cup onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup cup coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon avocado ACADO Oil
- Chili powder, pepper and salt for taste
- Preheat oven to 180°F.
- Start preparing dough by rolling the dough with ACADO oil.
- Then place tomato, avocado, onion, coriander leaves, salt, chili powder and pepper to taste.
- Cover all the ingredients including mozzarella cheese and avocado.
- Put the pizza in preheated oven at 200 ° C oven and bake for 20 minutes or until everything is golden.
- Lastly remove it from oven and serve topped with coriander leaves.