Pan-fried cutlet which is lower in calires than deep-fried. Add any cheese you like. You can eat this as sandwiches as well.
Pan-fried cutlet which is lower in calires than deep-fried. Add any cheese you like. You can eat this as sandwiches as well.—Hidemi
pounds Ground Beef
pieces White Bread
cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
tablespoons Olive Oil
In This Recipe
- 1.Preheat Oven at 450 degree F
- 2.Mince Onion and sauté until brown. Let it cool.
- 3.Break bread into pieces and soak them in milk
- 4.In a bowl, combine ground beef, onion, bread, 2 eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well and make 4 burgers.
- 5.Coat flour, beaten egg and panko in turn. Place each burger on the baking pan. Pour olive oil over burgers.
- 6.Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 7.Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and parsley flake.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers