If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Prepare the delicious, crispy crust and cheesy quinoa and broccoli patties in an easy way with ACADO Avocado oil. Check out more Recipes: avocadoglobal.com —AVOCADO GLOBAL PTE LTD
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 5 Large broccoli florets
- 2 cups water
- 1 Small onion, diced
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon ACADO™ Avocado Oil
- 2 tablespoons Coriander leaves
- 4 tablespoons Tomato ketchup
- Boil quinoa and broccoli with water for 10-15 minutes on a medium flame until both become soft.
- Add both of these in a bowl and let it cool. On other side, sauté diced onion until its soft and translucent. Now dice cooked broccoli into small pieces.
- Now in a large bowl, mix all the ingredients with pepper and salt, leaving the egg until the end. Mix the mixture well and make a ball out of the mixture, and squash it down a little bit.
- Add ACADO™ Avocado Oil in a frying pan and heat it on medium flame. Now put the patties for 4-5 minutes until it becomes crispy and golden brown.
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve it with tomato ketchup.