If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Combining shredded chicken with brown mustard, honey, and tabasco creates a flavorful filling for this quesadilla recipe. Adding ripened mango adds a sweet twist! Try this recipe from IMUSA for your next summer fiesta! —Fancy Foodie
Makes 8 quesadillas
- 3 tablespoons brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup mozarella
- 1 small red onion
- 2 bunches cilantro
- 1 ripened mango
- 8 10 inch flour tortillas
- non-stick spray
- sour cream, optional
- Combine first four ingredients in a small bowl and mix with shredded chicken.
- Heat a large IMUSA sauté pan on medium heat and spray with some non-stick spray.
- Add flour tortilla and spray top side with more non-stick spray.
- After a minute, flip the tortilla and evenly spread ½ cup of cheese.
- Then spread on half of the tortilla some chicken mixture, onions, cilantro, and mango.
- Fold over tortilla, like a book, and allow cheese to melt completely. Cut into 4 wedges and serve with sour cream, if desired.