If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Studies have shown that eating fruits and vegetables can help improve skin tone, elasticity and texture, creating a more youthful and radiant glow. Below the surface, healthy skin starts with proper nutrition. HUROM Juicers make it easy to incorporate fruits and vegetables into your diet. HUROM’s juicers use a natural motion resulting in delicious, richer-color juice full of soluble fiber. Visit www.hurom.com for more information on HUROM juicers. —Fancy Foodie
- 2 apples
- 1 banana
- 1 medium carrot
- Peel and slice the banana to fit in the chute.
- Wash the carrot and apple, but leave the skin on unless you like it peeled.
- Cut the apple, remove seeds and slice.
- Put half your apple and half your banana into the chute, followed by all the carrot.
- Finish juicing the final bits of banana and then the rest of the apple.