If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: While burgers and hot dogs are staples at any backyard barbeque, a healthy, delicious side dish is a must for summertime grilling. Better yet, a nutritious addition is key to staying in check while splurging at your next summer gathering. Natural and organic food brand Carrington Farms has taken grilled vegetables to a whole new level, with a unique, garlicy twist that will be sure to take them from bland to flavorful!
Carrington Farms Garlic Flavored Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil:
As a great alternative to traditional oils such as vegetable, olive, canola, and corn oil, Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil retains all the benefits of traditional coconut oil but does not have the flavor or odor of coconuts. It’s naturally rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) which is efficiently utilized by the body for energy production and helps aid in calorie burning and contains 4 x more MCT’s than traditional virgin coconut oil. It event has a higher heat point than traditional olive oils. Carrington’s is all-natural, gluten-free, hexane-free, NON-GMO, free of hydrogenated and trans fats and comes in a BPA free bottle. Available in GARLIC, ROSEMARY, SRIRACHA, and UNFLAVORED. SRP: $11.99 / 16oz bottle, www.CarringtonFarms.com.
Perfect for cooking, sautéing, and baking. —Fancy Foodie
- 1/2 cup Carrington Farms Garlic Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 sliced zucchini
- 1/2 sliced zucchini
- Place all vegetables in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together Carrington Farms Garlic Flavored Liquid Coconut Oil, soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Pour over the vegetables.
- Cover bowl, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place vegetables on skewers (if using wooden skewers make sure to soak first).
- Spray grill with Carrington Farms Coconut Oil Spray.
- Set grill to medium heat. Place vegetable skewers on preheated grill.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes.