If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There is something special about the flavour and texture of cauliflower that has been roasting in the oven. This side dish is easy but packed full of flavour. —Teresa Ulyate
Serves: 4 as a side dish
head of cauliflower (about 700g)
tablespoons olive oil
sprigs of rosemary, leave removed and finely chopped
teaspoon crushed garlic
small pinch of chilli flakes
good grinding of salt and pepper
grams grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 200°C and lightly grease a baking tray.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and set aside.
- Combine the olive oil, chopped rosemary, garlic, chilli flakes, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the florets and toss well until they are coated in the olive oil mixture.
- Spread the cauliflower on the baking tray in an even layer. Roast for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is just tender and starting to go brown.
- Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle the parmesan over the cauliflower. Roast for a further 5 minutes until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.