If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Carrot salad does remind me of my childhood and is this recipe I've given it a makeover. This salad is delicious all year round - great at the summer barbecue and delicious alongside a rich winter curry. —Teresa Ulyate
Serves 4 as a side salad
- 2 cups finely grated carrot
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, finely chopped
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Can be served immediately or kept in the fridge until ready to serve.