If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mango is all over the market nowadays. Everybody loves juiciness and sweetness of mango during summer. You can make so many desserts with mango. One of my favourite among them is 'maongo mousse'. Mousse has very light and fluffy texture that's why I love to eat it. Sometimes, to me, after having heavy meals rich dessert becomes overpowering, in those case 'mousse' is very good option. I made my mousse with mango puree and without egg, gelatin. With only three ingredients you can achieve such a lovely and quick dessert. —Arpita Ghosh Das
cups chopped mango
cup heavy cream
- Put the mango cubes with honey in a blender. Blend to a smooth paste.
- Keep one mixing bowl and blades of hand blender in freezer for 30 minutes.
- The mixture needs to be light and airy.
- Now pour the mixture into moulds and keep this fridge for an hour or two.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts