If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious Labor Day cookout recipe brought to you from Medifast’s new Simply Well™: An Everyday, Healthy Cookbook. —Food52User1
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 cups thinly sliced yellow squash
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 light spreadable cheese wedges, softened
- 1 1/2 cups plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup shredded, reduced-fat Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 12.5-oz can chicken breast, packed in water, drained
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and rosemary together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add yellow squash and zucchini, and gently mix to coat.
- On a large, lightly-greased baking sheet, arrange yellow squash and zucchini slices in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until crisp.
- Meanwhile, mix all dip ingredients until smooth, and transfer dip mixture to a small, lightly-greased baking dish.
- Once chips are removed from the oven, add dip mixture and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned, hot and bubbling.