If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious Labor Day cookout recipe brought to you from Medifast’s new Simply Well™: An Everyday, Healthy Cookbook. —Food52User1
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups cups mixed greens
- 2 cups cups string beans, steamed until just tender
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 7-oz cans of tuna, packed in water and drained
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, and garlic.
- Prepare a bed of mixed greens. Layer with string beans, tomatoes, egg slices, and tuna. Drizzle with oil mixture.