If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious, spicy and flavorful appetizer coconut shrimp and mango sauce with ACADO Avocado Oil is great for a weekend snack.For more recipe visit http://avocadoglobal.com/Recipes.html —AVOCADO GLOBAL PTE LTD
- 2 pounds extra-large Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons panko (Eastern breading)
- 2 cups unsweetened medium shredded coconut.
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 Mango
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 Coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon ACADO™ Avocado Oil
- For Coconut Shrimp: Add the cornstarch, egg, panko, coconut and salt in a large zip-lock bag and mix it well. Add the shrimps and shake it to coat it properly.
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add ACADO™ garlic infused Avocado oil in it. Now shallow fry the shrimp until it becomes crispy and golden brown.
- For Mango Sauce: Add mango, ginger, honey, lime juice, coconut milk, and salt to a food processor. Puree until smooth. Season with ACADO™ oil.