If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This creamy and sweet dessert is the perfect end to a fulfilling meal. —Oatbox
- 1 cup whole mils
- 2.5 cups heavy cream
- 0.5 cups homemade pineapple puree
- 15 milliliters powdered gelatine
- 100 milliliters sugar
- 1 cup granola
- Pour milk into a heavy sauce pan and sprinkle the gelatine on top. Let rest for 5 minutes then simmer the mixture until the gelatine is completely dissolved.
- Add the cream, the pineapple puree and the sugar, and heat for 5 more minutes, without bringing to a boil.
- Pour into 4 glasses or bowls of your choice and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle granola and add fresh fruits. For best results, use the Pineapple, cashews and dark chocolate Oatbox granola mix.