If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Piece of Banana and Chocolate cake: a must have in your lunch box for back to school or back to work —Oatbox
Makes 1 cake
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 2 large bananas, ripe
- 290 milliliters (one can) of sweet coconut cream
- 5 milliliters of vanilla
- ¾ cups of sugar
- ¼ cups ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 ½ cups of sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ cups of dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cups of Banana and Chocolate Chip Oatbox granola
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mash bananas on low speed. Add coconut oil, sweet coconut cream, vanilla, sugar and brown sugar. Mix at medium speed for about 2 minutes or until mixture is uniform.
- Stop mixer and combine flour and baking powder into wet mixture. Stir until flour is completely incorporated.
- Using a wooden spoon, fold in chocolate chips and granola.
- Oil a bundt mold with 1 tbsp of coconut oil and pour batter into the mold.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Avoid convection cooking for a moist result.