If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We’ve got snacking covered with these delicious honey and oatmeal cookies!
Have your own batch of freshly baked treats ready in 5 easy steps! —Oatbox
Serves 16 cookies
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 1 cup of Apple and Honey Oatbox granola
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 3/4 cup of churned honey
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix together all dry ingredients, except brown sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, whip butter, honey and brown sugar for a minimum of 2 minutes. Add egg and whip until mixture is uniform.
- Using a wooden spoon, fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Shape balls roughly one inch in diameter and bake for 8 minutes.