If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For a spicy version of a healthy side dish classic, try this Grilled Coffee Chili Rubbed Vegetables using RawSpiceBar’s Dark Coffee & Chiles. —RawSpiceBar
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 russet potato
- 2 bell peppers
- 10 long carrots
- 1 onion
- 1/4 cup cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organo
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- pinches RawSpiceBar’s Sel Gris Sea Salt
- Set oven to 450 degrees.
- Dice all vegetables and combine in mixing bowl.
- Combine RawSpiceBar’s Dark Coffee & Chiles and spices in separate bowl.
- Drizzle and coat vegetables in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and spices.
More Great Recipes: