If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is the recipe for the cucumber and lavender cocktail romeo's gin team specially created for our Silver Spoon Collective event! We’re pretty sure it’ll become one of your summer classics! —Oatbox
- 45 milliliters of romeo’s gin
- 60 milliliters of fresh cucumber juice
- 10 milliliters of lemon juice
- 30 milliliters of a 12h simple syrup infusion, with Lavender, Raspberry and Almond Oatbox granola*
- 30 milliliters of sparkling white wine
- 1 Lavender flower (optional)
- * Granola simple syrup : In a sauce pan, mix together 500 ml of water and 500 ml of sugar. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add 1 cup of granola. Infuse for 12h. Refrigerate.
- Combine all ingredients in an old-fashioned glass containing ice cubes.
- Stir using a mixing spoon.
- Garnish with lavender flower.