If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Looking forward to another long weekend?
Seize the opportunity to bake an amazing vegan banana cake you can easily bring along on your camping trip, or showcase at your friendly get-togethers! —Oatbox
Serves 10 portions
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 2 ½ cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- 5 milliliters of vanilla
- ¾ cups of sugar
- ¼ cups of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave.
- In a large bowl (or in the bowl of your mixer), mash bananas. Add coconut oil, coconut cream, vanilla, sugar and brown sugar. Stir until mixture is uniform.
- In another bowl, sift flour and baking powder.
- All at once, incorporate dry ingredients to the humid mixture and mix until smooth.
- Oil tube pan with the extra tablespoon of coconut oil and pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. The cake will have a perfect moist texture.