If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Prepare your favorite pasta for weeknight dinner in a simple yet savory blend with bacon, Parmesan cheese, avocado oil, and garlic. For more recipe visit : http://avocadoglobal.com/Recipes.html —AVOCADO GLOBAL PTE LTD
- 2 tablespoons ACADO™ Avocado Oil
- 500 grams Spaghetti
- 6 pieces Bacon
- 2 Gralic
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup tiny peas thawed
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parsley (Chopped)
- Cook spaghetti as per the package directions. Cook bacon until crispy and split them into pieces.
- In a saucepan, add ACADO™ Avocado oil and let it get warmly heated. Meanwhile, combine milk, salt, pepper, and eggs.
- Now add garlic, milk combination, spaghetti pasta, and peas.
- Cook and stir the mixture. Lastly add bacon and parmesan cheese; stir to combine.
- Garnish the delicious dish with parsley.