If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Skip the pumpkin spiced latte this season and upgrade your seasonal spice game with Santa Margherita's Orange Cinnamon Blossom Wine Cocktail. Highlighting seasonal spices like cloves, allspice and cinnamon, this delicious cocktail will keep you feeling toasty and warm as the temperature drops. www.SantaMargheritaWines.com —Fancy Foodie
- 1 Bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 Orange
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 pieces Allspice
- 3 pieces Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- Rinse lemon and orange and thinly slice them, discarding seeds; quarter the orange slices
- Put fruit in a 4- to 5-quart pan. Add honey, sugar (use the smaller amount if you prefer drinks on the tart side, the larger if you want a sweeter flavor), cloves and allspice.
- With a knife, cut the cinnamon sticks lengthwise into thinner strips. Add cinnamon and 2 cups water to pan; bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and boil gently for 5 minutes.
- Pour Santa Margherita's Prosecco Superiore DOCG into hot citrus base and heat until steaming, about 8 minutes. Keep warm over low heat. Ladle into heatproof cups or wineglasses.
More Great Recipes: