If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The chill is finally upon us! Got the summer blues? Don't worry, stay warm with a sparkling cocktail that will soothe the soul. Mixing Saint Germain Liqueur with Prosecco will unfurl an aroma of warm and sweet floral notes from the Elderflower, a white starry flower that blooms in the spring/summer. —Fancy Foodie
- 1 Bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- 1-2 oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 2-3 Drops of Angostura Bitters
- 1 Lemon Rind to Garnish
- Place St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur into a cocktail glass
- Add Drops of Angostura Bitters
- Fill glass with Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG to mix
- Top with a lemon twist