If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Schnitzel Spices —RawSpiceBar
- 1 packet RawSpiceBar’s Schnitzel Spices
- 4 pieces boneless chicken breasts halves
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups panko style breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 pieces eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt & black pepper, to taste
- Butterfly chicken breast and pound out the thickness of the butterflied breasts so that no parts of the breast are thicker than 1/4 inch.
- Combine flour, salt and RawSpiceBar’s Schnitzel Spices in a wide bowl. Set breadcrumbs in separate plate. Whisk egg and add to separate bowl.
- Place each piece of chicken in the flour mixture, coating both sides, and shaking off any excess. Next, dunk the chicken into the eggs, draining excess liquid, then coat liberally with breadcrumbs until covered on all sides.
- Place large skillet over medium high heat and add butter. Once butter is melted, stir in parsley and lemon zest. Add one piece of chicken and let cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Flip and cook other side to golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining chicken. Serve hot out of the pan and enjoy!