If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Horseradish & Mustard Seeds —RawSpiceBar
- 1 packet RawSpiceBar’s Horseradish & Mustard Seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bunch cabbage, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add vegetable oil and make sure it’s shimmery, then sprinkle RawSpiceBar’s Horseradish & Mustard Seeds across the surface and cover immediately, cook until seeds stop popping, about 1 minute.
- Remove cover, turn heat to medium-low and add diced cabbage and onion. Add butter and salt, toss to combine, stirring until vegetables begin to wilt, about 4-5 minutes.
- Turn heat to medium-low and cover the pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes, until the cabbage is tender. Remove from heat.
- Serve hot or at room temperature and enjoy!